The size is based on our very popular 310 model but with GUPPY it is all about the simplicity
and speed of assembly. Due to the specially developed design of floats already fixed with the
frame the set up takes you 10 minutes from start to finish.
GUPPY is also exceptionally light (just 26 kg) and with grab-handles on the trampoline manipulation
is easy especially for children. Funky design of the sail and no jib makes this dinghy sailboat appeal
especially to first-time young sailors who want to learn the sailing technics have fun and experience
some adrenalin rushes.
- 3-piece aluminium powder-coated mast with circular profile
- Main sail 3.9 m2 from Dakron (no boom)
- Aluminium ‘spine’ frame permanently attached to trampoline
- Aluminium powder-coated frame finished in 3 colours
- Trampoline 1600 x 1450mm with totally new design fixed with special grab-handles
- Shorter but deeper keel fins, same fixing as with 420 models
- No stainless steel ropes underneath the trampoline
- Single design, single colour-scheme
Please follow and like us: